Interstate 90 is 48 miles south and State Road 17 and State Road 155 are 2 miles away.
Palouse River Coulee City Railroad travels from Coulee City to Spokane and connects to the BNSF main line.
Public Transportation Network
Greyhound stops in Moses Lake, 45 miles south. Amtrak stops in Ephrata 30 miles south of Coulee City.
- There is one local airport: the Coulee City Flying Service
- The Moses Lake International Airport is 45 miles south.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 117 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line