Electric City Transportation
- Interstate 90 is 77 miles south
- State Road 155 runs directly through the area
- State Highway 2 is 19 miles east
- State Road 174 connects to Highway 2
- Burlington Northern Railroad is 25 miles from the area main line.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 71 miles south
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 55 miles south of Electric City.
- Local airport: Grand Coulee Dam Area Airport.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 143 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances