- Interstate 90 is 22 miles south
- State Road 28 goes through Ephrata
- State Road 283 & State Road 28 intersect 5 miles south of Ephrata
- State Road 17 is 5 miles away via State Road 282.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway: Seattle to Chicago mail line runs through town.
- There is a 2 mile spur line at the Port of Ephrata.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 19 miles south
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata.
- Local airport: Ephrata Municipal Airport has two runways. One is 3,500 ft and the other is 6,699 ft.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 90 Miles South
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances