- Interstate 90 and State Road 281 are less than 1 mile north
- State Highway 283 is 2 miles northeast
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway: Seattle to Chicago mail line is 17 miles north in Quincy.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 32 miles east
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata, 23 miles northeast
- Local airport: Quincy Municipal Airport is 11 miles to the north.
- Grant County International Airport with Foreign Trade Zone is 32 miles east. Also serves as a test site for Boeing. The airport has 2 runways of 13,500ft and 10,000 ft. FedEx serves as the air cargo.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 90 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances