- Interstate 90 is 60 miles south
- State Highway 2 is adjacent to Hartline and State Highway 155 is 8 miles west of town
- Palouse River Coulee City Railroad travels from Coulee City to Spokane and connects to the BNSF main line.
Public Transportation Network
- 7 major national and local lines located in Moses Lake 56 miles south.
- Local airport: The Coulee City Flying Service is 8 miles south
- Grand Coulee Dam Airport is 24 miles to the north.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 127 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances