- Interstate 90 is 28 miles north and State Road 243 is one mile west
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 57 miles northeast
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 50 miles northeast of Mattawa
- Local airport is the Desert Aire Municipal Airport which has a runway of 3,600 ft.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 64 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances