- Water Main: 12" Water main that goes across the front of each lot to provide potable water and fire flow protection
- Fire Pump: 100 ph fire pump capable of providing 2,300 gpm
- Water Pumps: Handle tenant's flow for 11 months of the year
- 1: 200 hp well pump
- 2: 10 hp booster pumps
- 3: 75 hp variable speed pump that handles the flow during processing season.
- Reservoir: 95,500 gallon with a 300 KW CAT generator for electrical power back up
- Hookup Fee: $2,500 one time fee for each water meter*
*The buyer is responsible to provide a Port approved backflow assembly and water meter.
- Monthly Rate: $105.00 per meter with 500 cubic feet (3,750 gallons of water)
- Add. Water Rate: $0.53 per 100 cubic feet ($0.53 per 748 gallons) for any additional water over 500 cubic feet.
*Rates are subject to change as needed.
Sewer waste is currently taken care of by the business installing a septic tank. The Port has plans to put in a waste treatment plant for the industrial users when it is feasible.
The local telephone carrier is CenturyLink. Visit www.centurylink.com for more information.