- Interstate 90 is 27 miles south
- State Road 17 and State Road 28 intersect Soap Lake
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe: Seattle to Chicago main line runs through town
- There is a 2 mile spur line at the Port of Ephrata.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 14 miles south
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata.
- Regional Airport: Grant County International Airport with Foreign Trade Zone is in Moses Lake 14 miles south. Also serves as a test site for Boeing. The airport has 2 runways of 13,500ft and 10,000 ft. FedEx serves as the air cargo.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 94 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances