Washington State Department of Transportation has released a pdf with multiple founding sources for Transportation in the State of Washington. Funding sources include the Washington Department of Commerce, Washington State Department of Ecology, Washington State Department of Health and the WSDOT.
Over the course of seven pages, this document details funding programs for an many diverse projects. Projects include:
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety
- Safe Routes to Schools
- Surface Transportation Program (STP)
- Freight Rail Investment Bank Program
- Public Transportation Program
- Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF)
- Small City Sidewalk Program
And many more! Each program has a basic description and who is eligible for the funding and contact information for WSDOT to obtain more information.
The packet is available at the following website link.