The Town of Coulee City is located in the northern part of Grant County on the south shore of Banks Lake. Small-town fun that has all the amenities within walking distance. In the Town of Coulee City, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that makes Town of Coulee City a wonderful place to call home.
City Council Members
Mayor ShirleyRae Maes
Community Information & Web Links
Product or Service
|Cash Hardware Inc.||406 W Main, Coulee City, WA 99115||15||Equipment Sales & Service||423820|
|Central WA Grain Growers||PO Box 506, Coulee City, WA 99115||14||Grain Storage & Marketing||424510|
|Crop Production Services||10328 HW 2 E, Coulee City, WA 99115||10||Chemicals & Fertilizers||424910|
|Isaak Brothers||11450 HW 2 E Coulee City, WA 99115||35||Farming-Irrigated & Dry Land||111940|
Interstate 90 is 48 miles south and State Road 17 and State Road 155 are 2 miles away.
Palouse River Coulee City Railroad travels from Coulee City to Spokane and connects to the BNSF main line.
Public Transportation Network
Greyhound stops in Moses Lake, 45 miles south. Amtrak stops in Ephrata 30 miles south of Coulee City.
- There is one local airport: the Coulee City Flying Service
- The Moses Lake International Airport is 45 miles south.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 117 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line