- Interstate 90 passes along the south city limits
- State Road 17 passes through Moses Lake
- Columbia Basin Railroad Short Line Serves the Moses Lake area with the nearest switching yard being located in Pasco, 71 miles south.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 14 miles north of Moses Lake
- Local Airport: Moses Lake Municipal Airport serves private and crop duster planes with a runway of 1,800 ft.
- Regional Airport: Grant County International Airport with Foreign Trade Zone. Also serves as a test site for Boeing. The airport has 2 runways of 13,500ft and 10,000 ft. FedEx serves as the air cargo.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 71 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances