The City of Quincy is located near the center of Washington State just 10 miles North of I-90. Quincy is the gateway to the Wenatchee Valley, Levenworth and the Okanogan Valley if you are traveling South or East. Tourism is a major part of it's economy. The Gorge Amphitheater, which draws an estimated 3,000 to 20,000 people per concert, is located 10 miles southwest of Quincy. Sunland Estates summer homes and the Crescent Bar Recreation area all add to our tourism along with the already available hunting, fishing, and boating.
Quincy's economic base is provided by agriculture related industries (processing, shipping, storage and supplying) with over 200,000 acres of irrigated land under production, all types of seed and vegetable crops are grown along with large acreage's of soft fruits. It is on the main line of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad with approximately 24 trains daily. Presently Quincy has several large processing plants, that process fresh vegetables, potatoes, apples and soft fruit.
Quincy's economy in the past has been mainly supported by agricultural businesses. However in recent years Quincy and its surrounding area has experienced a considerable amount of growth in data center farms. Due to the availability of affordable power and inexpensive land many companies have moved to the area.
City Council Members
Mayor Paul Worley
- Interstate 90 passes 10 miles south of Quincy
- State Road 28 and State Road 283 intersect the town
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway main line runs through town with 5 active spurs on which agricultural products are hauled.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 37 miles southeast
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 18 miles northeast of Quincy
- Local airport is the Quincy Municipal Airport with a runway of 3,582 ft.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 101 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances
Product or Service
|Celite Corp.||16419 Road 10.5 NW||70||Mineral Processing||21239|
|Intuit||1711 M St NE||50||Data Center||51820|
|LambWeston||1005 E Street SW||402||Frozen Potato Processing||31141|
|Lineage Logistics||80 Columbia Way||160||Warehousing and Storage||49310|
|Microsoft||501 Port Industrial Pkwy||135||Data Center||51820|
|National Frozen Foods Corp.||10504 Hwy 28 W||460||Corn & Peas Processing||31141|
|NTT Data||525 D St. NW||46||Data Center||51820|
|Oath: Data||1010 NE Yahoo Way||50||Data Center||51820|
|Quincy Foods, LLC||222 Columbia Way||420||Frozen Vegetable Processing||31141|
|Sabey||2200 M St. NE||50||Data Center||51820|