- Interstate 90 passes 10 miles south of Quincy
- State Road 28 and State Road 283 intersect the town
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway main line runs through town with 5 active spurs on which agricultural products are hauled.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 37 miles southeast
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 18 miles northeast of Quincy
- Local airport is the Quincy Municipal Airport with a runway of 3,582 ft.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 101 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances