The City of Royal City is a 1.3 square-mile borough in Grant County, Washington, that was settled in 1956. Drivers traveling on Route 26 will find the city surrounded by agricultural fields and signs directing to local food venues.
PO Box 147
Royal City, WA 99357
City Council Members
Mayor Kent Anderson
- Interstate 90 is 18 miles north and State Road 26 passes through Royal City.
- Royal Slope Railway: 26 mile short line to Othello, is owned by the Department of Transportation. It is currently not in operation
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake, 34 miles North East.
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 52 miles north of Royal City
- There are 3 private airports in Royal City
- Moses Lake International Airport is 34 miles North East
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 71 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line