- Interstate 90 is 18 miles north and State Road 26 passes through Royal City.
- Royal Slope Railway: 26 mile short line to Othello, is owned by the Department of Transportation. It is currently not in operation
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake, 34 miles North East.
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 52 miles north of Royal City
- There are 3 private airports in Royal City
- Moses Lake International Airport is 34 miles North East
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 71 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances