The City of Warden is located on the Columbia Plateau of Central Washington. It is a small community with a total land area of 2.2 square miles. It is a quiet community where residents can enjoy a friendly atmosphere with close proximity to outdoor recreation and reasonable travel to urban areas. Warden's economy is agriculture related and continues to grow.
PO Box 841
Warden, WA 98857
City Council Members
Mayor Tony Massa
- Interstate 90 is 7 miles to the north
- State Road 17 is 2.5 miles west of Warden
- Columbia Basin Railroad serves the Warden area and connects to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway main line at Connell.
- The Columbia Basin Railroad Operations Center and Maintenance is located in Warden.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 7 miles north
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 21 miles north of Warden
- Local airport: Warden Municipal Airport with a 3,200 ft. runway.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 61 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances
Product or Service
|El Oro-Agribeef||18857 Road 2.7 SE||60||Cattle Feed||311119|
|Lamb Weston||1203 Basin St||340||Processed Potatoes||31141|
|S&C Ranching||112 E Even Hall||150||Farm||111211|
|Skone & Connors: Russet King||112 E Even Hall||100||Fresh Pack Potatoes||424448|
|Washington Potato Company||1900 W 1st Ave||200||Potato Processing||31141|