The City of Warden is located on the Columbia Plateau of Central Washington. It is a small community with a total land area of 2.2 square miles. It is a quiet community where residents can enjoy a friendly atmosphere with close proximity to outdoor recreation and reasonable travel to urban areas. Warden's economy is agriculture related and continues to grow.
PO Box 841
Warden, WA 98857
City Council Members
Mayor Tony Massa
Community Information & Web Links
City Levy Rate 9.81551877320 per $1,000 of assessed value
City of Warden Council Meetings 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
Port of Warden Commission Meeting 3rd Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
- Interstate 90 is 7 miles to the north
- State Road 17 is 2.5 miles west of Warden
- Columbia Basin Railroad serves the Warden area and connects to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway main line at Connell.
- The Columbia Basin Railroad Operations Center and Maintenance is located in Warden.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 7 miles north
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 21 miles north of Warden
- Local airport: Warden Municipal Airport with a 3,200 ft. runway.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 61 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances
Product or Service
|El Oro-Agribeef||18857 Road 2.7 SE||60||Cattle Feed||311119|
|Lamb Weston||1203 Basin St||340||Processed Potatoes||31141|
|S&C Ranching||112 E Even Hall||150||Farm||111211|
|Skone & Connors: Russet King||112 E Even Hall||100||Fresh Pack Potatoes||424448|
|Washington Potato Company||1900 W 1st Ave||200||Potato Processing||31141|