- Interstate 90 is 7 miles to the north
- State Road 17 is 2.5 miles west of Warden
- Columbia Basin Railroad serves the Warden area and connects to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway main line at Connell.
- The Columbia Basin Railroad Operations Center and Maintenance is located in Warden.
Public Transportation Network
- Greyhound stops in Moses Lake 7 miles north
- Amtrak stops in Ephrata 21 miles north of Warden
- Local airport: Warden Municipal Airport with a 3,200 ft. runway.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 61 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances