The Town of Wilson Creek located in the heart of Grant County, this historic community is looking forward to building a bright future.
Town of Wilson Creek
PO Box 162
254 Railraod St
Wilson Creek, WA 98860
City Council Members
Mayor Rob Herron
Community Information & Web Links
City Levy Rate per 9.39333995930 $1,000 of assessed value
City of Wilson Creek Council Meetings 2nd Thursday at 7 p.m.
Port of Wilson Creek Commission Meetings 2nd Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Interstate 90 is 31 miles south
- State Road 28 is less than 1 mile South of town
- State Highway 17 is 18 miles West
Public Transportation Network
- 7 Major national and local lines located in Moses Lake 29 miles South.
- Local airport: Wilson Creek Airport has a 3,074 ft. runway.
- Pasco, WA Container Barge Terminal: 101 Miles south
- Water Type: Columbia River
- Channel Depth: 15'
- Turning Basin: 225'
- Barging Facilities: Yes
- General Cargo Facilities: Yes
- Containerized Facilities: Yes
- Storage Facilities: Yes
- Highways Serving Port: State Highway 395
- Railways Serving Port: Burlington Northern Santa Fa Main Line
Metro Area Distances